Welcome to SJD Productions Web Blog

We are a husband and wife team that love to capture those special moments in life.We also do videography and edit the videos in simple styles as well as hollywood much music style. If you have any inquiries please email us at: sjdproductions1@gmail.com







We hope you enjoy viewing our site.



Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary

Fareed and I just recently celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We took 2 day trips last weekend and if you have not noticed from past blogs we love taking nature shots, bellow are our most favorites. Taken at Nordeg, Cresent Falls and Abraham Lake in Alberta.
I always seem to find butterflies and dragon flies this time I decided to pick the butterfly picture
This was left behind by someone creative at Abraham Lake and I took advantage of taking some good pictures with it as you will also see in the picture bellow.
This was my most favorite picture of him from the entire 2 day trip.
This is my most favorite picture of me taken by Fareed